Sunday 16 March 2014

Visible Mending

Artist Carol Parker last year during the Transported Art ACE Creative People and Place Engagement Phase. 


I later spent a happy morning with Carol and Amy Lee at their self funded Pop-Up Shop Art on the High Street in Spalding which had no connection with Transported Art. 


Carol also has a shed (more than one I believe!) on an allotment and put out a call for artists / craftivists to visibly mend a postcard to be included in an exhibition in one of the sheds. With all those intersections I couldn't resist!






There is still time to add your work to the mix! Find out more here and there is a fab Pinterest board with all the postcards on display for your delight! This was another great project which was a joy to take part in - inclusive and embracing! It also got me back into my garden workspace which feels so good! Roll on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment